STEWART & ASSOCIATES CAREERS
IT ORDER FULFILLMENT
1st Shift Positions
We are currently seeking professional and enthusiastic individuals for full time clerical office positions that process orders for computers, software and peripherals.
Compiles and maintains leasing records for computer, software and peripherals. Processes orders using company specified websites and procedures.
Obtains computer lease requests from management, processes orders, and enter orders to provide replacements on a timely basis. Order software, miscellaneous hardware and peripherals as requested. Keep current records of desktop/laptop lease end dates and departmental locations. Keep current records of software located on machines. Reconcile purchases and authorize payment of invoices related to these activities.
• Must have computer related skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Be able to multitask, maintain great attendance, customer phone answering skills, willingness to learn, able to adapt and change with ease.
• Must be able to take and follow written notes and instructions, have good paperless recording and time budgeting skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• You must appear in person to this job; not a work-from-home position.
• Health Insurance
• FTO (Flexible Paid Time Off)
• FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts)