Stewart & Associates Careers
We are looking to grow and expand our company with your help! Here at Stewart and Associates we value our clients and the quality of service we provide them, and it starts with our employees. We are committed to bringing a passion of excellence into all that we do. Apply today to join our team and contribute talents that only you can offer!
CALL NOW: 815.235.3807
social media & digital communications specialist
We are currently seeking a digital communications specialist to effectively manage the digital marketing communications through management of websites, social media pages, email marketing, media relations, and general marketing initiatives.
• Manage websites
• Update site content on a daily/weekly basis (as needed)
• Maintain/update site design when necessary
• Track website analytics, and increase engagement
• Manage Social Media Pages
• Consistently update Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn pages with relevant, shareable content appropriate for each particular medium.
• Followers and overall community engagement
• Coordinate and Distribute Weekly emails and e-Newsletters
• Stay up-to-date on client industry news and compile news articles as needed
• Write/edit content, and layout e-Newsletters, using content provided by team members
• Maintain mailing lists, and seek to increase readership/engagement
• Attend committee meetings as needed
• Build and Maintain Relationships with Media Contacts
• Promote events and initiatives through press releases and media alerts
• Develop Communication/Marketing Plans for client Events and Initiatives
• Develop print and electronic promotional materials and event materials
• Adheres to all legal and compliance processes
• Determine strategic plans to promote events and initiatives
• Develop, create, and execute weekly email campaigns
• Measure Analytics
• Record weekly and monthly statistics for website, e-Newsletter, and social media pages as well as community presentations and media appearances to measure impact and set goals to increase engagement and overall effectiveness
• 2-3 years’ experience in digital communications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or related field preferred, although not required.
• Association background is a plus
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Experience with social media management (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn)
• Proficient in website content management
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative products
• Experience with Email Programs
• Public relations and media experience
• Proficient with MS Office products. Advanced Excel experience required
• Expert attention to detail, organization skills and thrives on multitasking
• Competitive wages
• Health Insurance
• Paid Flexible Time Off (FTO)
• FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
• 401(k) Plan
Interested/qualified individuals should reply to this post with a brief cover letter and resume.
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Or apply at our corporate headquarters, 50 W. Douglas St. Suite 1200 Freeport, IL, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8AM and 5PM.