Stewart & Associates Careers
We are looking to grow and expand our company with your help! Here at Stewart and Associates we value our clients and the quality of service we provide them, and it starts with our employees. We are committed to bringing a passion of excellence into all that we do. Apply today to join our team and contribute talents that only you can offer!
CALL NOW: 815.235.3807
marketing design coordinator
This position is responsible for marketing and the sales support activities for a variety of service-oriented business units. The ideal candidate for this role will envision, outline and execute marketing strategies to increase current and future business opportunities.
• Graphic design based on existing brand standards. Direct, manage and mentor the marketing team.
• Create cross-selling and cross-business standardization between the business units to facilitate new business and referrals.
• Work closely with sales team to create support materials, maintain website presence and attend marketing events.
• Manage social media presence through and including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc., with the initiative to stay ahead of trends.
• Organizes print, electronic media, marketing events, direct mail and signage materials.
• Conceives customer surveys and questionnaires; collect and report on the data collected.
• Develops campaigns that educate and inform existing and potential clientele of the capabilities of our products/services.
• Deliver actionable analytics regarding marketing performance
• Provides administrative support to the Executive Team.
• An accredited two or four year education in graphic design, marketing, business, or a related field required.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), and Social Media Outlets
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks.
• Effective oral communication, interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Results oriented, self-motivated.
• Prior experience and demonstrated success in program marketing
• Strong knowledge of marketing and brand building best practices
• Ability to effectively analyze data and find creative solutions to problems
• Competitive wages
• Health Insurance
• Paid Flexible Time Off (FTO)
• FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
• 401(k) Plan
Interested/qualified individuals should reply to this post with a brief cover letter and resume.
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Or apply at our corporate headquarters, 50 W. Douglas St. Suite 1200 Freeport, IL, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8AM and 5PM.