Stewart & Associates Careers
We are looking to grow and expand our company with your help! Here at Stewart and Associates we value our clients and the quality of service we provide them, and it starts with our employees. We are committed to bringing a passion of excellence into all that we do. Apply today to join our team and contribute talents that only you can offer!
CALL NOW: 815.235.3807
graphic designer / multimedia specialist
The Graphic Design / Multimedia Specialist will take an active role in designing marketing materials for a variety of service-oriented business lines. The ideal candidate will have experience in print media, digital media with an emphasis in videography and/or web design. Strong time management skills are required to be able to complete multiple projects, under tight deadlines. Candidate must be able to learn quickly and adaptable in a fast paced environment.
• Propose creative solutions for the promotion of all our service-oriented businesses.
• Develop and produce consistent brand messages
• Design and produce high-quality visual aspects of marketing materials including, flyers, newsletters, direct mailings, social media postings, exhibitions and displays, websites, videos, etc.
• Help coordinate video production including brainstorming of ideas, planning production and post production editing of videos such as short informational clips, webinar series, tutorials, etc.
• Maintain and enhance websites by adding and improving design and interactive features.
• Assist with planning company events with proper advertising and creating support materials.
• Assist with email marketing and social media initiatives
• Work closely with sales team to create support materials
• Organizes print, electronic media, direct mail and signage materials.
• Assist in managing social media presence through and including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc., with the initiative to stay ahead of trends.
• Create cross-selling and cross-business standardization between the business units to facilitate new business and referrals.
• Develops campaigns that educate and inform existing and potential clientele of the capabilities of our products/services.
• An accredited two or four year degree in graphic design, digital media, marketing, or a related field required
• At least one year of professional design or related digital media experience
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies. (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress, Adobe Muse, Adobe InDesign, etc.)
• Have knowledge of proper use of digital cameras, video cameras and related equipment.
• Strong knowledge and experience in video creation and editing software.
• Some working knowledge of HTML & CSS
• Familiarity with SEO principles
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to look at their work from the point of view of the customer and analyze how the designs will be perceived by the customers
• Familiarity with Business-to-Business marketing practices, strategies and execution
• Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from team members and other peers
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong proofing skills with attention to detail
*Paid Flexible Time Off (FTO)
*FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
Interested/qualified individuals should immediately fill out the application on this page as well as send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Or apply at our corporate headquarters, 50 W. Douglas St. Suite 1200 Freeport, IL, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8AM and 5PM.